Pastor Scot Anderson
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”” Mark 12:30-31 (NIV)
"Don't try to be somebody else, become who you were destined to be." - Scot Anderson
CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION THIS WEEK...
- The purpose of a mask is to cover something. As humans we cover the things we don’t like about ourselves. How can you begin to identify the things about yourself that you are covering?
- You are God’s handiwork; you have special gifts and abilities. How God created you also reflects who He is. What is your favorite quality of God? Share with the group how you also have that quality.
- What is something God has called you to do? How can you connect that calling to a quality you love about yourself?
- When you love yourself you take better care of yourself. What is one way can you can practice self-love this week?
- We are priceless to God. He sacrificed His son Jesus to die for our sin. There is nothing that can happen to us or that we can do to change that. How does knowing God’s love for you is unconditional help you love yourself and others?