PURPOSE STATEMENT: to help people find freedom from hurts, habits, and hang-ups including addictions, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors.
The purpose of Capital Christian's Celebrate Recovery ministry is to fellowship and celebrate God´s healing power in our lives through the "8 Recovery Principles." This experience allows us to "be changed." We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God´s grace in solving our lives´ problems. By working and applying these Biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power - Jesus Christ, the one and only true Higher Power.
Celebrate Recovery also has The Landing program for teens and Celebration Station for kids.
The Landing (Lacey campus)
With The Landing you give your teenagers:
- Hope - for all the amazing things God has in store for them.
- Truths - that help them overcome lifes challenges and develop wisdom by learning to lean on Jesus.
- Joy - as they embark on an exciting year-long journey of engaging videos, meaningful experiences, vibrant worship, and great conversation.
- Friendships with other teenagers
Celebration Place (Lacey Campus)
Celebration Place is the uplifting, hope-filled, children's companion to Celebrate Recovery. While adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, their kids are discovering the same truths in age-appropriate ways! Designed for 5 to 13 year-olds, Celebration Place gives you everything you need to lead kids in making Jesus the foundation of their lives; break cycles of dysfunction; and join their parents in forgiveness and healing.
Your child will learn
- truths that help them avoid cycles of hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
- ways to draw close to Jesus during challenging times.
- language and experiences to understand whats happening in their homes.
- friendships with other children whose parents are taking the hard step of resolving their pain and moving forward in life
New Comers Orientation
New to Celebrate Recovery? Looking to volunteer? If you are curious about what we do here at Celebrate Recovery, we are part of many churches partnering together to help each other overcome hurts, habits, and hangups. We as the CR team meet every Tuesday from 7:30-8:30 ready to welcome you and answer any questions you may have or get you connect in serving. You don't have to be a member of Capital Christian to attend Celebrate Recovery so come as you are and we look forward to meeting you!
Each week we provide a freshly cooked meal before every service so come early and enjoy some good food and good conversation.
Time: 5:30-6:15pm (Lacey) & 6:00-6:45pm (Kitsap)
Price: Donation of $3 per adult and $1 per child